VDA Full Route Preparation and Assessment
Who should attend?Vehicle damage assessors (VDAs) who require accreditation for compliance to BS10125.
|Course type||IMI accredited|
What will I learn?
The preparation day provides delegates with the necessary knowledge and awareness of the requirements for the IMI accreditation.
The assessment is carried out following the three days of preparation. Included in the preparation are six 15-minute online tests with a required minimum pass rate of 70%.
Preparation and familiarisation with the requirements for the following assessment tasks:
- AOM-050 establishing accident circumstances and occupants.
- AOM-051 establish and record vehicle data, and the pre-accident condition.
- AOM-052 appraising the damage and compiling a safe and appropriate repair specification using researched or VM data.
- AOM-053 establishing accident circumstances and occupants.
- AOM-054 appraising the damage and compiling a safe and appropriate repair specification using researched or vehicle manufacturer data via Images.
Before the practical elements and to help instil a methodical approach to condition and damage appraisal, delegates spend time familiarising themselves with the documentation set in the classroom.
As part of the preparation, delegates carry out two damage assessments with instructor feedback. On the assessment day, delegates compile two written assessments on physical vehicles and one image assessment in a classroom environment.
More information: https://accreditation.theimi.org.uk/ata-vda-route